The Institute of Applied Simulation IASim was founded in May 2000 and has its headquarters in Munich, Germany. Through consultancy, coaching and training in simulation using VAO technology (Visualise, Analyse, Optimise) we help companies to optimise their processes/operations.
We replicate planned or existing systems (organisations, logistics, production or flowcharts) as dynamic simulation models. Using systematic variations of system, reaction and process parameters, we can identify and improve inefficiencies with simulation runs.
· IASim covers optimisation projects in all fields (analysis, preparation, implementation).
· IASim advises on setting up of econometric simulation models.
· IASim creates project related simulation models including data-warehouse reports.
· IASim provides seminars for optimising workflows using VAO technology.
· IASim markets ProModel Corporation software and trains clients.
Dr. rer. nat. Klaus Kühn is head of the Institute of Applied Simulation. A graduate in chemistry and EFQM assessor he has worked in various branches of the health care sector for over 20 years. Using simulation models, he is currently managing projects to optimise processes and increase efficiency and excellence in both the service and health care sectors.
Institute of Applied Simulation
Director: Dr. Klaus Kühn
Fon: +49 (0)8141 347 604
Fax: +49 (0)8141 347 605